Blueberry Jam (Soup)
- 1 kg blueberries
- 1 glass water
- 1 teaspoon citric acid
- 350 g sugar
- Preserving jars with closures
- Wash the blueberries, put the blueberries into the mixer and add water, select the “Soup” program, and bring it to boil.
- After 10 minutes, lift the lid and add Gelfix mixed with the sugar and citric acid.
- Boil until thickened, pour into the washed jars, close the jars with the closures and turn them upside down.
- Leave them as they are overnight. When cold, the jam is solidified.
What are you looking for?
Please log in again
We are sorry for interrupting your flow. Your CSRF token is probably not valid anymore. To keep you secure, we need you to log in again. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your understanding.