- 1 cup soybeans
- 750 ml water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon date syrup
- Soak soybeans with water in a bowl overnight.
- One cup of soybeans gives up to 3 cups when the soybeans are soaked. Divide the quantity into halves to get 2 doses, 1.5 cup each.
- Strain the soybeans, put them into the mixer, and pour 750 ml of water.
- Select the “Grind” program and after mixing, strain using a cloth.
- Pour the milk back into the mixer and add the vanilla extract and date syrup.
- Then select the “Soy Milk” program, to also cook the milk for this time.
- The milk can be served both hot and cold.