- 400 g chicken legs without the bone in and without skin on
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala (seasoning)
- Coriander, curcuma, caraway seeds, chili
- 120 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- lemon peel
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Coriander leaves
- Wash the chicken legs and put them into the mixer. Add the cut onion, garlic, ginger, seasoning, crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, lemon peel, coconut milk, and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Select the “Slow Cook” program and cook for 3 hours.
- Take out and dice the meat and stir/mix the sauce using the “Grind” program.
- Finish the butter chicken with the coriander leaves and serve with rice or Naan bread.