- 400 g pork sirloin
- bacon for larding
- 1 onion
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g parsley root
- 100 g celery
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Allspice, bay leaves, salt, and pepper
- Lemon, cowberries, and whipping cream
- Wash the sirloin, season with salt and lard with the bacon and put into the mixer. Then add 3 tablespoons of butter, cut root vegetables, and seasoning. Pour 400 ml of water.
- Select the “Soup” program and wait until all is boiled.
- After 30 minutes, take out the meat and pour the whipping cream and select the “Grind” program to mix the sauce.
- Finish the roast sirloin with lemon, cowberries, and whipped cream. Serve with dumplings.