Cauliflower and Celery Cream Soup (Cream Soup)
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1/3 celery
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon curcuma
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 2 cups water
- Pepper, salt, and any soup seasoning
- Wash the vegetables, cut the vegetables into larger pieces, and put them into the mixer.
- Add the seasoning, butter, and water and start the “Cream Soup” program.
- 2 minutes before the end, lift the steam cap and pour cream into the soup.
- Season with the salt and pepper as required.
What are you looking for?
Please log in again
We are sorry for interrupting your flow. Your CSRF token is probably not valid anymore. To keep you secure, we need you to log in again. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your understanding.